Read Find Your Next
An INC Magazine & 800CEORead #2 Bestseller
Find Your Next: Using the Business Genome Process to Find Your Company’s Next Competitive Edge (McGraw-Hill Professional) reveals the keys to a revolutionary model of business innovation which has the capacity to change business as we know it.
Based on years of groundbreaking research, industry trends, and revealing case studies, the Business Genome process is changing the way businesses adapt and succeed in today’s rapidly evolving environment. Written by the creator and founder of the project, this transformative guide to growth and innovation shows you how to use Business Genome techniques to:
- Unlock the genetic code of your business’s DNA
- Design a business plan to match your company genome
- Map out your next move to increase sales and productivity
- Replicate your success using proven working models
If you’re a manager, executive, or entrepreneur, you understand that your business is unique, with its own challenges and rewards. Using the new science of the Business Genome® process, you’ll be surprised to see how many businesses share a similar “genetic” structure. And by understanding what works and what doesn’t for your business’s genomic type, you can play to your strengths, adapt to your weakness, and change the course of your company’s future.
By combining intuition and experience with statistical data and fascinating case studies, this high-impact, transformative guide walks you through every step of the process:
- Sort through your options and assess your hunches.
- Match your genome to other successful business models.
- Hybridize your company by grafting new ideas with proven successes.
- Adapt and thrive by breaking old habits and starting new trends.
You’ll learn how two unrelated businesses—Hyatt Hotels and Sharp HealthCare— discovered untapped opportunities in their customer experience. You’ll discover how General Motors and OnStar hit the jackpot by examining something that wasn’t there. You’ll find out about the genomic sharing between Pennzoil and Starbucks that created Jiffy Lube. You’ll hear in-depth interviews with OnStar’s Nick Pudar, IndieGoGo’s Danae Ringelmann, P.F. Chang’s Rick Federico, and other leaders of innovation. And you’ll learn how to crack the genetic code behind the essential building blocks of every business— including product innovation, customer impact, process design, trendability, talent, culture and leadership. Once you unlock the secret of your company’s DNA, you can evolve your strategy, build your future, and Find Your Next.
- Download the Find Your Next Overview Flyer Here
- Download the Business Genome Manifesto (PDF via ChangeThis / 800CEORead)
- "How To Find Your Next $140 Million" Read Andrea's Fast Company interview here.
- Read about Andrea Kates speaking at TED here.